Claudius Peters is one of the leading engineering companies operating world-wide in various industries such as cement, building materials, energy and metals.
Do you want to progress your career further and your professional and personal future? Come and talk to us.
Field Service Engineer
Direct Hire opportunity for a Field Service Engineer with 5+ years' experience in the Bulk Material Handling industry.
Responsibilities for the Field Service Engineer
- up to 90% travel required — assignments may vary in duration from I day to several months, USA and International.
- Supervision of the assembly, erection and service of industrial bulk material handling, conveying and storage equipment
- Inspect and evaluate existing equipment at customer site
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical problems
- Provide both formal and informal customer training
- Optimize performance of equipment
- Basic understanding of electrical power and control systems
- Improve and maintain customer relationships with plant visits
- Perform inspection of new equipment at workshop prior to shipment to customer
Requirements for the Field Service Engineer
- Excellent experience and knowledge of heavy duty equipment in the bulk powder material handling industry
- BS Mechanical Engineering or related
- 5+ years' experience in heavy industry, cement or gypsum preferred
- Experience with all service activities including installation. commissioning, troubleshooting and maintenance of equipment
- PC literate and proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office products
- Ability to communicate effectively.
Please send your application to Claudius Peters (Americas) Inc. Human Resources for the attention of Tramonika Wheeler.
Claudius Peters (Americas) Inc., 445 W. President George Bush Hwy Richardson, TX 75080 USA