Iron and Steel
For more than 40 years, Claudius Peters has supplied injection systems for metallurgical applications. Claudius Peters injection plants are well renowned for the injection of gases and solids into blast furnaces and converters. Claudius Peters has already supplied more than 200 injection plants for various applications. As the leader in the development of pneumatic injection plants we also master extraordinary challenges such as, for example:
- Operating pressures up to 25 bar, in special cases up to 63 bar
- Injection rates of up to 5.000 kg/min, i.e. 100 t/h
- Distribution from one main pipe to up to 42 single lines
- Continuous injection of pulverized coal into a blast furnace
- Conveying of lime by means of oxygen
In addition to world-leading PCI systems, we design and supply complete material handling and injection systems for solid fuels in the iron and steel industries, including PHB Someral stockyards and Claudius Peters coal mills.