- AUCOTEC Success Story [EN]

The name Claudius Peters has been synonymous with the global cement and gypsum industry for over a century. Founded in 1906, the eponymous company became part-owned by the British Babcock organization in the 1950’s and was owned by them outright from the 1970’s until being acquired by Langley Holdings PLC (www.langleyholding.com) in 2002.

Today the Claudius Peters group also serves the alumina and global steel industries. Claudius Peters has subsidiaries in the United States, Brazil, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Romania, India, Singapore and China and employs over 580 people worldwide