To our Friends, Partners, Valued Customers and Business Associates
This is a very challenging time for us all right now and Claudius Peters Projects is closely following all the Government and Public Health guidelines and advice.
Since the outbreak of the Covid-19 virus, our team has put safety measures in place to limit the further spreading of the virus as much as possible.
Our goal throughout this difficult period is to continue to offer the same level of quality, responsiveness and support that you have come to expect from Claudius Peters Projects. We remain at your disposal via e-mail, phone and video messaging.
This policy will be regularly reviewed and updated as and when necessary.
1. We have halted field visits of our staff as well as welcoming visitors, as long as the risk of infection for all parties is on an unjustifiable level. We encourage the use of phone calls, video conferences or any other way of audio-visual communication for the time being.
2. Should Claudius Peters Projects have demonstrable grounds for suspecting that a staff member returning from travel has been exposed to significant risk of infection, appropriate advice will be sought from local authorities and immediate action taken as deemed appropriate in the circumstances, to limit the possibility of further infection.
3. Our staff are required not to engage in social etiquette such as handshaking when greeting others and are advised to maintain a distance of 2.0 metres from others at all times, insofar as possible.
4. Staff are expected to maintain good levels of personal hygiene including the regular washing of hands and the use of tissues/handkerchiefs as and when appropriate. An increased amount of disinfection possibilities are provided as well as signs for general etiquette.
5. We expect our customers and other partners to proactively advise us of any risks they identify within their own organization, before any future essential service visit is arranged or immediately when they become aware.
6. Where circumstances dictate, our subsidiary companies may advise you of a more stringent policy to deal with local conditions.
7. Employees from critical supply chain related departments (Service, Spare Parts, and Technical Support) have been divided into 3 teams, with 1 team working from home, 1 Team on early shift, and 1 Team on late shift.
9. To ensure our customer’s production stability, our service departments will take the utmost precautions to health and safety and support our customers mainly via remote service and by telephone, or on site when local regulations allow and only in exceptional circumstances when all else is not possible.
Thank you and stay safe.
The Claudius Peters Projects Team