Marine Powder Handling
Cement, fly ash and alumina trading is becoming increasingly important in today's world and these pulverized bulk materials have to be carried more and more into emerging markets or conurbations.
Based on a century of experience, Claudius Peters can offer a turnkey package for dispatch terminals including storage silos, truck, wagon or stationary ship loading. We can also offer solutions for the receiving terminal with truck or wagon unloading and the necessary cement distribution equipment such as silos, truck loading, packing and palletizing equipment.
For pulverized bulk material transport across water, Claudius Peters can design equipment for self-unloading carriers with panel aeration and special pneumatic discharge equipment such as the X-Pump or HP-Contank. The advantage of this all-in-one concept is that all of the equipment integrates, enabling reductions in power consumption to be easily achieved.
- New-build self unloading carriers for river and sea.
- Offshore supply vessels for platforms, oil rigs or other projects.
- Conversion of normal bulk carriers into self unloading carriers.
- Claudius Peters FLUIDCON technology on ship and shore.
- Floating and shore-based terminals.